just copying an email that i wrote to u michael, uncle doug and uncle frank hahahaahah lazy i know but there you have it.
"This will be a chatty email to read while having a cup of tea!
Am in work and to be honest should be doing everything that I didn’t do during the week but I simply cannot be bothered and feel like wasting time. As you can tell am on my own on Saturdays so do what I like hahahahahaha.
Sonia went to a birthday party last night. I took her there and thought it was a run-of-the-mill thing. Normally for birthday parties people rent out a pizzeria get all the kids in to eat together then birthday cake and presents at the end of the evening. About three hours all in all. This ‘do’ yesterday was in a posh nightclub with a huge bouncer on the door. Very professional he had a list of names that he ticked off as he let the kids in. I was a bit worried about the whole affair but apparently the mother rented out the whole night club for the evening and got in a catering service and a dj for the occasion. I cant begin to think of the cost……and of course Sonia and her friends including the birthday girl had a smashing time. I had a word with one of the mums who was staying there during the whole affair and she gladly agreed to bring Sonia back after the evening because there was no way I was going to stay there and Sonia was brought back safe and sound at midnight….midnight I ask you. Then she talked about the evening til 1am. Dancing the night away at 13??!!! I really hope it’s a one off and anyway I know for sure that none of the other families have that kind of money to throw away!!!
Simon was due to go to Madrid next week with the school but there has been a muddle with the hotel booking and it looks like the whole thing has been called off. So we are waiting to see what’s what. THIS ISNT TOTALLY TRUE BASICALLY SIMON BACKED OUT AND I HAD TO PAY A PENALTY. AM VERY RELIEVED THOUGH THE MONEY WASTED HURTS HAHAHAHA. I DIDNT LIKE THE WHOLE PROGRAMME TO START WITH AND I DONT THINK IT WAS ORGANISED VERY WELL. I STILL DONT KNOW WHY SIMON WITHDREW FROM THE TRIP THOUGH I HAVE A VAGUE IDEA IT HAS TO DO WITH A CONFRONTATION WITH THE SPANISH TEACHER AND THE FACT THAT TOO MANY OLDER KIDS ARE GOING AND NOT ENOUGH FROM HIS CLASS.
He is doing very well in school and I honestly don’t know how he manages to study go to the gym and have such a hectic social life.
Sonia had her mid term school report and I was very pleased indeed because before Christmas she wasn’t pulling her weight in three subjects. It’s a very serious affair here when you’re in the last year of middle school as in May they have ‘finals’ so-to-speak. They have to pass all their exams (external ) in order to get the middle school certificate in order to get into high school. Lot of pressure and so much studying unbelievable just like the old O’levels though we were older. Well Sonia has worked harder than ever and is fine now but honestly the stress all this brings is incredible.
Tonight we are going to a photographic exhibition.
A friend of mine has just become a professional photographer after doing a number of courses and being acknowledged by various famous associations and has her first public exhibition so me and the kids are going to the opening affair.
Mark has been in Tokyo for the last two days due back tomorrow night and it will take him two days to get over the flight. Tokyo is always tough and then he leaves again on Wednesday. THIS IS TRUE BUT WHAT I DIDNT WRITE IS HOW NERVOUS AND DEPRESSED HE IS LATELY. I HOPE ITS JUST A QUESTION OF BEING OVER TIRED BUT HONEST HE IS UNBEARABLE WHEN AT HOME.
Mum and I had lunch together yesterday as I didn’t have to rush back home as usual as both kids had other things to do in school so grabbed a piece of pizza for lunch. So we had a leisurely lunch in a local restaurant and it was so relaxing to be out and passing the time in idle chat. I always vow to do it more often!!!
I saw Silvia and Jack earlier in the week and that little one is a joy to play with, to hold, to watch. He is such a character and a cheeky little devil. He grins and tilts his head and looks at you and gosh you just want to scoop him up and smother him in kisses hahahahahaha.
Scorpio is the best ever and such a funny thing. For the last ten days he has taken to sitting on the windowsill as from 1pm knowing that I am about to turn down my road to get home. I look up and he is there staring. He waits until he sees me getting in the main door then runs to the front door and as soon as I open it I find him sitting placidly waiting. The first time I thought it was sweet, 2nd time adorable, third, fourth, fifth amazing then I had to get the family to witness it and they are just as gobsmacked as I am. Honestly he is something else!!!
SAW A LOVELY FILM WITH DUSTIN HOFFMAN AND EMMA THOMPSON 'LAST CHANCE HARVEY' A REALLY LOVELY FILM. I SAW IT ON THE PC IN THE CORRIDOR AFTER A HARROWING DAY AND IT REALLY MADE ME LOL AND AT THE END I WAS SMILING IT WAS SUCH A NICE NICE FILM.
Lots of love always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento